28 January 2012

Wild Nothing return with a new track

Wild Nothing are working on a new album to be released later this year and they've shared a tasting from the album, called "Nowhere". The track features guest vocals from Twin Sister's Andrea Estella.

I have mixed feelings about "Nowhere". I'm glad Wild Nothing are recording a new album but I'm not sure if I'm happy with the direction they're going at with this track. I'm not too pleased with the country feeling of the song but Jack Tatum's and Andrea Estella's voices go well together. (OT: It's a shame about Twin Sister really, they showed so much promise with their Color Your Life EP, yet failed with the debut album In Heaven.) Nevertheless, I hope Wild Nothing will release the new album soon. Listen to "Nowhere" below.



No comments:

Post a Comment